DL Coach Mike Dawson Takes Job with Giants

Mavric

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Word is Kuligowski was in to interview this week and is pretty interested. Also considering some NFL options.

Does anyone know what an average NFL d line coach makes? Google isn’t really helping me.

If salaries are comparable between NFL and college, I would take the NFL all day due to not having to deal with recruiting.

59 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Thought he seemed like a very knowledgable coach, on a really bad staff. Maybe not my number 1 pick, but I would be fine if JP was our DL coach next year.  

If you compare resumes with the other guys mentioned, Parrella has no business being considered.  And then add in he coached with the previous staff that featured a historically bad defense.

He is a hard pass imo.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Red Five said:

If you compare resumes with the other guys mentioned, Parrella has no business being considered.  And then add in he coached with the previous staff that featured a historically bad defense.

He is a hard pass imo.

if he wasnt a former player he wouldnt be on the list. Really is that simple. I do trust Frost to find the right guy though!