Maurice Washington Faces Charges

28 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Why?  This does not mean he is guilty!

No one said anything about guilt or innocence; he's a part of an investigation into whether or not these illegal activities took place. It eliminates a portion of the distraction that this case will cause during spring and (hopefully not) fall, and it says that the program takes these types of allegations seriously. That, and it allows him to focus on what he should be at this time, which is his legal defense. 

8 minutes ago, Swiv3D said:

Cdog already has his pitchfork raised, he doesn't want to put it back down to wait

You must have missed the multiple posts where I've said to let the legal process play out before determining an ultimate punishment for Washington, if there even needs to be one. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

No one said anything about guilt or innocence; he's a part of an investigation into whether or not these illegal activities took place. It eliminates a portion of the distraction that this case will cause during spring and (hopefully not) fall, and it says that the program takes these types of allegations seriously. That, and it allows him to focus on what he should be at this time, which is his legal defense. 

You must have missed the multiple posts where I've said to let the legal process play out before determining an ultimate punishment for Washington, if there even needs to be one. 

exactly, you just want to lock him up until we figure this all out :P

4 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Sorry if I missed that, just tired of all the hang men/women that believe the news print is gospel. 

• Plus1 1

21 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

i see you FBI i see you 

what is the chef emoji making? that drink and popcorn may ruin dinner young man 

Thanks for calling me a young man - I haven't been called that in 40 years. 

The chef is mixing up some stew that will get Washington out of his current dilemma.