Maurice Washington Faces Charges

4 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Are you good with that?

It's not very concerning to me, because it's not something that occurred under their watch. I don't think they had any obligation to do anything because there were no students to protect in this case. I would think Frost would've wanted to talk to Washington about it, and maybe he did. I doubt we'll ever know. But I don't think suspending him before he was even charged would have been the right move, regardless.

If the parents or the girl havent filed assault charges on the 2 in the video,  how can the authorities keep using the term "sexual assault" when refering to Washingtons case?

All the articles written are saying that he shared the video of his ex girlfriend being assaulted.  

1 minute ago, Stumpy1 said:

If the parents or the girl havent filed assault charges on the 2 in the video,  how can the authorities keep using the term "sexual assault" when refering to Washingtons case?

All the articles written are saying that he shared the video of his ex girlfriend being assaulted.  

I have heard the video is a 10 second clip of her giving some kid a BJ. It doesn’t seem assault like to me 

3 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Ya, that annoys me every time I see it too. Or they'll put the alleged way out front which is misleading. E.g. - Washington is alleged to have sent his ex girlfriend a video of her being sexually assaulted.

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I have heard the video is a 10 second clip of her giving some kid a BJ. It doesn’t seem assault like to me 

You probably don't wanna go there.

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Just now, Stumpy1 said:

My thoughts exactly.  She is the one with the power in that situation. 

So the 2 of you are claiming that one can't be forced to give a blow job? You also don't know what preceded it.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2