Maurice Washington Faces Charges

2 hours ago, skersfan said:

Obviously things did not go as planned, or I think we would have heard he was back in town by now.  Unless I missed that.

Frost has said Mo will be back and forth and limited in Spring.

I'm sure we won't hear anything until his arraignment or until the parties reach a plea agreement.

1 hour ago, skersfan said:

Thanks for the information.  I don't get a lot of info except from here.  Was quite surprised no one mentioned him being at practice until  now.

It appears Frost and Co. are purposefully keeping him out of the limelight - no photos, videos or interviews. A photo gallery from day one of practice had a photo of him and I believe it was removed from the gallery.

It's also spring break for UNL this week so there haven't been any practices since Friday.

I'm intrigued to see what happens for the actual spring game and if he plays, assuming no legal issues get in the way.

12 hours ago, Enhance said:

It appears Frost and Co. are purposefully keeping him out of the limelight - no photos, videos or interviews. A photo gallery from day one of practice had a photo of him and I believe it was removed from the gallery.

It's also spring break for UNL this week so there haven't been any practices since Friday.

I'm intrigued to see what happens for the actual spring game and if he plays, assuming no legal issues get in the way.

This story went from the fake moral outrage story of the day to almost nothing at all.  

6 minutes ago, HuskerPowerVA said:

So he keeps this video of a 15 year old being violated on his phone and sends it to her?   I don't mind if he doesn't come back.  

eyeroll.png

There are 28 pages before this where you can get an answer to your question, which at the moment you have come to the wrong conclusion about.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1