Maurice Washington Faces Charges

22 minutes ago, JoeSakic2019 said:

In my opinion it could go either way. The fact that he is practicing tells me that if he gets a misdemeanor charge, they will keep him.

I don’t know if we can read anything into them letting him practice. They are just waiting on the legal system.

Based on what he’s accused of I think he’ll remain on the team.

Let’s discuss Frost’s first full on Controversy then.  It’s real.  

Should he stay or should he go now? Washington is full in the legal system. 

He’s pulled him from the media, questions, pics, interviews, etc...he’s flying to California to handle it...no distraction yet. 

washington remains.....nothing to see here move along? 

Im actually happy the way it’s handled so far.  Once the legal part is done we’ll know more. Until then, play ball and see what happens. I’m sure of this: 

he’ll be apart of the team until he isn’t, I like the way it’s handled so far. Great on the process to let out, then decide 

• Plus1 2
52 minutes ago, I am I said:

Let’s discuss Frost’s first full on Controversy then.  It’s real.  

Should he stay or should he go now? Washington is full in the legal system. 

He’s pulled him from the media, questions, pics, interviews, etc...he’s flying to California to handle it...no distraction yet. 

washington remains.....nothing to see here move along? 

Im actually happy the way it’s handled so far.  Once the legal part is done we’ll know more. Until then, play ball and see what happens. I’m sure of this: 

he’ll be apart of the team until he isn’t, I like the way it’s handled so far. Great on the process to let out, then decide 

To the first bolded: what have the last 29 pages been:dunno

To the second bolded: I believe he is back from California, so he is no longer apart of the team, and apparently he practiced last week so he is still a part of the team.

But really I basically agree with what you said.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, huKSer said:

The courts and Frost should mete out the worst possible punishment

Take away his cell phone.

One of the most shocking things to me is that an 18 year old would still have the same phone from when he was 15. Most kids go through 2 or 3 in that time frame - or at least I did! 

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

One of the most shocking things to me is that an 18 year old would still have the same phone from when he was 15. Most kids go through 2 or 3 in that time frame - or at least I did! 

I think I read that he sent the video from his step dad’s phone.

7 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

If true wouldn't step dad be in trouble as well??

I thought that too especially if Washington pleads not guilty to that charge but I have a feeling the texts will make it clear it was Maurice talking. They released a few of the texts in some of the articles.

5 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

If true wouldn't step dad be in trouble as well??

3 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I thought that too especially if Washington pleads not guilty to that charge but I have a feeling the texts willmake it clear it was Maurice talking. They released a few of the texts in some of the articles.

I thought that as well, until somebody pointed out it's probably Mo's phone which just happens to be on his dad's cellular account. Seems plausible.

• Plus1 2