Maurice Washington Faces Charges

10 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

To the first bolded: what have the last 29 pages been:dunno

To the second bolded: I believe he is back from California, so he is no longer apart of the team, and apparently he practiced last week so he is still a part of the team.

But really I basically agree with what you said.

Well the last 29 pages have been largely used to discuss speculation on Washington. Now that Frost has him back and the courts are doing their job, the discussion can kind of turn to how Frost is actually handling it. He gave a brief statement, which seems to be pretty honest, and now has Washington on lock down...which I really like too. Just helping him keep a low profile and not have to answer a bunch of media questions...just keeping him on the DL. I think frost is handling it well. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, JoeSakic2019 said:

A couple things I have wondered. There is no official photo of Washington on the roster. As far as I know there hasnt been one since he got on campus. Also I dont recall any interviews from last season. Just seems odd to me.

Noticed that theres a few others that dont have a pic either, and since a lot of times coaches wont have freshman speak (obviously some do) I wouldn't look much into this

2 hours ago, JoeSakic2019 said:

Its not difficult to transfer data between old and new phones

2 hours ago, bugeater17 said:

It is when they are damaged. 

If you are backing up your phone with a google account or something similar it will transfer contacts, photos, videos, apps to your new phone once you log in to your google account. Doesn't matter if old phone is damaged or not. Done it more than once.

2 minutes ago, C N Red said:

If you are backing up your phone with a google account or something similar it will transfer contacts, photos, videos, apps to your new phone once you log in to your google account. Doesn't matter if old phone is damaged or not. Done it more than once.

Dude - I get it. It was meant as a joke.