Maurice Washington Faces Charges

9 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I think Frost said he has been working out with the team and is participating in fall camp so I think he should be in game shape. 

Also I think Frost said he was going to let this take its course before he makes a decision so until its resolved I think his role on the team continues as if nothing happened. 

Does anyone actually think the weed thing matters- he didnt even get caught with weed like some of the other players. It was a device in his room- we dont even know if it was his. 

My take is he plays early and often. Assuming this thing resolves in 6 weeks and he pleads down like Callahan thinks they will he will get a punishment that will be released that they are handling internally. 

I don't think any of the players caught with weed will be suspended, I think it'll be handled internally.

• Plus1 1

It baffles me how a case that has no new evidence coming out can drag on and on for months. They should have all of the electronic data and evidence about what was sent and who sent it. Both sides should have been able to present their side. Make a decision and move on.

Haven’t the two guys in the actual video already been given probation?

9 minutes ago, huskerguy said:

It baffles me how a case that has no new evidence coming out can drag on and on for months. They should have all of the electronic data and evidence about what was sent and who sent it. Both sides should have been able to present their side. Make a decision and move on.

Haven’t the two guys in the actual video already been given probation?

Prosecutor wants to make an example out of a high profile athlete.