Maurice Washington Faces Charges

1 hour ago, Jason Sitoke said:

And good news would be defined as...?

Just a saying. Nothing meant by it.......Good news is he isn't on the team.......Good news he is........It't the off season.  Early recruiting is over.  It's either beat this dead horse thread or the JD is leaving thread...

What'd you want it to mean?  

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a surprise but still is disappointing when any husker player doesn’t make it for any reason.   He had some talent no question but I was not a big fan as I like bigger RBs (more power at least).  I’d have played him at WR or wingback or kick returns but I know many really saw more potential in him as a RB.  
Good luck Mo!   

I don't think he is a bad kid at least from what I've seen of him.  Sounds like he might have a lot of growing up/learning to do still.  I hope he gets his life back on track.  

Dangit though if he wasn't fun to watch.  He was the weapon we needed at RB on offense this year that's for sure.

• Plus1 5

Athletes have to meet you in the middle when you do all you can for them. Unfortunately, Mo did not meet what was expected of him and so we are now parting ways. I wish this guy the best and hope he lands at some school to play football. He really needs something like football to turn his life around and keep him out of trouble. His past is not pretty, so I really hope he can get it together somehow. Best of luck Mo!