Maurice Washington Faces Charges

On 1/11/2020 at 11:57 AM, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Umm no.  I know

Not even on the same level as LP.  People make mistakes, i dont have a problem with Mo.  But to compare him to LP as a football player is one of the most rediculous things ive ever heard. LP had the same speed and cut as MO but had 10x the power.  Literally 10x.

• Plus1 4

31 minutes ago, BigPeterJ said:

Not even on the same level as LP.  People make mistakes, i dont have a problem with Mo.  But to compare him to LP as a football player is one of the most rediculous things ive ever heard. LP had the same speed and cut as MO but had 10x the power.  Literally 10x.

^^^^       X 1000

Nowhere close to the same level. 

• 1 month later...

Hopefully he can serve his time and get his life back on track. He doesn't appear to have to register as a sex offender, which I believe was on the table, so this whole thing can be put behind him if he keeps to the straight-and-narrow moving forward.

From the article:

In exchange for the no contest plea, prosecutors dropped the felony charge Washington faced. 

Washington, 20, was taken into custody Thursday. The Santa Clara County Jail website on Friday showed he was in custody at a minimum security facility. His release date was listed as March 20. 

In addition to the probation, Washington was ordered to have no contact with the woman in the video. 

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I know it's different jurisdictions, different crimes, etc. but stuff like this always interested me. For the stuff that Washington was originally charged with, compared to this guy, and they're given the same sentences. To me that's weird.

A man filmed licking a tub of ice cream will spend 30 days in jail and pay restitution to Blue Bell

they should have started a fake charity and used the funds for themselves and they would have only had to pay a fine and take some classes on how not to defraud charities and spend no time in jail

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

I know it's different jurisdictions, different crimes, etc. but stuff like this always interested me. For the stuff that Washington was originally charged with, compared to this guy, and they're given the same sentences. To me that's weird.

A man filmed licking a tub of ice cream will spend 30 days in jail and pay restitution to Blue Bell

Well...the real question is...

How old was that ice cream?  This could be a statutory issue.  Did the Ice Cream give consent?  Milk is in ice cream...that milk comes from cows...cows are living things...

This goes deeper than we ever thought.

#IceCreamRights

• Haha 2