Maurice Washington Faces Charges

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Frost is meeting with Washington tomorrow.

Really not seeing a direction forward with Washington at this point. Hope it's to wish him well and help him move on with his life.

I think Frost really wants to help Washington, so it may not be that easy just to say good bye to Mo.  The tough part about Mo, is that he really doesn't have a "place to go home to".  He has led a nomadic life for the past 2-3 years, and from what we know of Mo's life in California, it's probably not a good situation.

I don't know what the answer is, but I don't know if Frost will be so quick to get rid of Mo.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I think Frost really wants to help Washington, so it may not be that easy just to say good bye to Mo.  The tough part about Mo, is that he really doesn't have a "place to go home to".  He has led a nomadic life for the past 2-3 years, and from what we know of Mo's life in California, it's probably not a good situation.

I don't know what the answer is, but I don't know if Frost will be so quick to get rid of Mo.

Yeah, I mean the smart money says he doesn't play again. I'm sure there will be a bunch of hoops to jump through if he does want to stay, but it's possible. Very unlikely though.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Yeah, I mean the smart money says he doesn't play again. I'm sure there will be a bunch of hoops to jump through if he does want to stay, but it's possible. Very unlikely though.

I agree that the smart money is that Mo is done, as well.  I just have a soft spot for Mo, and maybe Frost does, too.  Frost could also say "Mo, I can't be spending so much of my time dealing with you, when I have 130 other players on this team.  It's time for us to move on from you.  Maybe we can help you find a new school to play for."

I think if Mo were done at this point well...he'd be done by now with no meeting at all lined up.  The fact that Frost is meeting with him today to me anyway definitely says that this is not done by any means.  To me there's still a chance obv. 

Given the suspension this seems like it will more be up to Mo as far as letting Frost and the team know that he's ready and willing to do what it takes to play for Nebraska and be a part of this team.  We'll see though.  

• Plus1 1