Nebrasketball Game #25 - Minnesota: Wednesday, February 13 - 8:00pm (BTN)

Mavric

What will the game result be?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Minnesota win by single digits
    • Minnesota win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/14/2019 at 08:21 PM

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I have been amazed at the lines these last few games. How is it that we have an awful team that has essentially packed it in for the year, but Vegas continues to favor us over better teams? (except for Purdue, but even giving us 12 points in that game was generous)

Just now, Ulty said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I have been amazed at the lines these last few games. How is it that we have an awful team that has essentially packed it in for the year, but Vegas continues to favor us over better teams? (except for Purdue, but even giving us 12 points in that game was generous)

Yeah, the only thing I can think of is the computers still like us enough - from when we were blowing out bad teams early in the year - that they keep spitting us out as favorites.  They don't seem to be adjusting fast enough to our performance lately.

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Question:  Who is this game more important for?  Can Minny lose this game and still be a lock?

It's probably more important for Tim Miles than either team.  Even if Nebraska loses all their remaining games, this would still be a Q1 game for Minnesota so either a good win or a good loss.  If Nebraska wins, it is unlikely to help their post season resume enough to matter.  Tim needs all the wins he can get to keep his job.