Happy Valentine's Day!!!

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I saw a there was already a thread of a similar title and was going to say this....but....didn't want to taint Roxy's thread.

Does anyone actually like this holiday?  To me, this is the worst holiday of the year.  Total waste of time and money.

The holiday is pure BS. A scam by the floral industry to mark up and sell a $h!t ton of roses during the coldest month of the year.

Look, we just got done with Christmas. We can't go two friggin months without an obligatory gift-giving event unless we want to look like jerks?

And for the kids: candy candy candy in October! Then all sorts of treats through the Christmas season. Then more candy in February! Look out, Easter is right around the corner!

5 minutes ago, Ulty said:

The holiday is pure BS. A scam by the floral industry to mark up and sell a $h!t ton of roses during the coldest month of the year.

Look, we just got done with Christmas. We can't go two friggin months without an obligatory gift-giving event unless we want to look like jerks?

And for the kids: candy candy candy in October! Then all sorts of treats through the Christmas season. Then more candy in February! Look out, Easter is right around the corner!

The entire concept around it quite frankly has the opposite affect on me from the intended goal.

OK guys.....go out and spend a ton of money on stuff that is only for the woman.....in hopes that maybe it's good enough that you are going to have sex.

Seriously????

If that's what I need to to get you interested in giving me some......well.....I have better things to do.