Viewing and listening to Husker Baseball

1. Schedule says this first series is streamed on BigWest.tv,  however the link provided by NU on the baseball schedule page, does not say anything about this being an upcoming event. Also a separate search of BigWest.tv on their home page also does not indicate this is an upcoming event. Anyone know anything?

2. How can you listen to a Husker Baseball game via iPhone?

Thanks in advance

I personally find it frustrating how difficult it is to watch or listen to NU baseball, as well as a lack of baseball gear to purchase!

1 hour ago, Huskerfan1972 said:

1. Schedule says this first series is streamed on BigWest.tv,  however the link provided by NU on the baseball schedule page, does not say anything about this being an upcoming event. Also a separate search of BigWest.tv on their home page also does not indicate this is an upcoming event. Anyone know anything?

2. How can you listen to a Husker Baseball game via iPhone?

Thanks in advance

I personally find it frustrating how difficult it is to watch or listen to NU baseball, as well as a lack of baseball gear to purchase!

There is a new Huskers app which should have the live audio. Friday's game will be broadcasted on the TuneIn app as well.

Download the official Huskers app.  I just opened it on my phone and the baseball game's updated start time with a little speaker icon was literally the first thing I saw.  Bigwest.tv also has today's game on the front page if you scroll down through the schedule.  Check at 4 pm to see if KSU-Northridge is on yet, until then ignore the page that only shows Hawaii vs whomever as "upcoming" :dunno