“ Fred Hoiberg's next coaching move could include college basketball's who's-who“ . Including... Nebraska???

10 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Nebraska media: *reports on Miles' "millionaire" remarks without context*

Nebraska fans: *become slightly frustrated with those remarks*

Tim Miles: "I'm sorry for the comments on the podcast."

Nebraska media: *turns up noses* "He didn't have to do that. Anybody who listened to the entire thing knew it was clearly a joke. Fans took the comments out of context."

:facepalm:

Hahahah!  So true!

10 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Nebraska media: *reports on Miles' "millionaire" remarks without context*

Nebraska fans: *become slightly frustrated with those remarks*

Tim Miles: "I'm sorry for the comments on the podcast."

Nebraska media: *turns up noses* "He didn't have to do that. Anybody who listened to the entire thing knew it was clearly a joke. Fans took the comments out of context."

:facepalm:

200.gif

I just want this s#!t to be over with :angry:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

I dont get why anyone who has ever heard Miles talk would taken offense to the comment about still getting paid. Miles jokes all the time. Even in this crappy time he has done a great job of keeping his head up.

People who defend Miles have a hard time of understanding that you can like the guy and still question his abilities.

I would love to have a beer with Miles. He seems like an awesome guy. I just dont think he is a very good X & O's coach and a good coach can easily take his team out of the game. 

That being said, I sure hope people arent tweeting crap to him or saying crap to his face about how he sucks. Its ok to be respectful yet critical in your analysis of his ability.

• Plus1 5

18 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I dont get why anyone who has ever heard Miles talk would taken offense to the comment about still getting paid. Miles jokes all the time. Even in this crappy time he has done a great job of keeping his head up.

People who defend Miles have a hard time of understanding that you can like the guy and still question his abilities.

I would love to have a beer with Miles. He seems like an awesome guy. I just dont think he is a very good X & O's coach and a good coach can easily take his team out of the game. 

That being said, I sure hope people arent tweeting crap to him or saying crap to his face about how he sucks. Its ok to be respectful yet critical in your analysis of his ability.

Because people love to be offended.  They love to gasp at things/comments.  

18 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

This x1000. Dude seems like he's be great to hang out with, and he obviously has coaching acumen; you don't hold multiple D-1 jobs without being able to coach. I think he's just reached his full potential here, and each party going their separate ways would be best. 

• Plus1 2