Nebrasketball Game #28 - Purdue: Saturday, February 23 - 1:00pm (BTN)

Mavric

What will the game result be  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Purdue single digit win
    • Purdue double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/23/2019 at 07:21 PM

2 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

If the team practiced how to block out like, ever, this might be a different game. 

Watching Heiman earlier, it's clear he's never been taught how to properly block out, either in HS or this year. 

Just said on TV that we have been outrebounded 30-11 in and Purdue has 16 offensive rebounds in 2nd half. Horrible 

1 minute ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Heiman had competition in class b with his height.   He is very raw & needs alot of strength.

He doesn't need strength to bend his knees and block a guy out. He stands straight up every time; it's clear he never had to box anyone out in Class B. 

About 2:30 to go and you just get a huge turnover by Edwards to get the ball down one, 62-61. Palmer proceeds to come down and launch an 18 foot contested jumper about six seconds into the shot clock.  That was your ball game.  You are in the bonus and Palmer is shooting lights out once again(2-11 at that point I believe), and in some random universe this was a good choice??? 

The lack of Tim holding him accountable for his choices and play since the calendar turned to 2019 has made this team even worse.  I fully believe what I’ve heard about there is/has been a rift in the locker room because of this “JPJ can do no wrong” mentality with Timmy.

• Fire 1
Just now, PaulCrewe said:

About 2:30 to go and you just get a huge turnover by Edwards to get the ball down one, 62-61. Palmer proceeds to come down and launch an 18 foot contested jumper about six seconds into the shot clock.  That was your ball game.  You are in the bonus and Palmer is shooting lights out once again(2-11 at that point I believe), and in some random universe this was a good choice??? 

The lack of Tim holding him accountable for his choices and play since the calendar turned to 2019 has made this team even worse.  I fully believe what I’ve heard about there is/has been a rift in the locker room because of this “JPJ can do no wrong” mentality with Timmy.

I wonder if there was a same mentality with Petteway a few years ago?