Tony Tuioti Hired as New DL Coach

SUHperman

32 minutes ago, Billsantosa said:

You are thinking of Tosh Lupoi likely. Coached at Bama. Now is the Browns DL coach.

Yup, that’s who I was thinking of. Wasn’t he at Cal at one point too? Or was it Washington? He was kind of a hot pick for d cordinator or something if I remember correctly, which I often don’t these days...

30 minutes ago, Toe said:

Any prior connections to this staff? LJS's article noted that Moos's son Ben plays OLB for Cal, and from the sound of things, that's about the only connection.

Jerry Azzinaro...was DL coach at Oregon during Frost's time there and was Cal's DL coach in 2017.  Tuioti was Cal's OLB coach then. 

9 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Love what I an hearing about this guy so far and I agree it could help with the Hawaii or West coast connections. Lincoln is also a great place to raise a family with a much cheaper cost of living relative to W Coast. I think he and his family will enjoy their time in Nebraska.

Did anyone tell him about the weather?  I hope he signed the contract already.  

• Plus1 1