ILB Devyn Curtis

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...

Just now, WyoHusker56 said:

Hoping we have someone the coaches feel good about already close to locked up and that's why guys are going elsewhere. 

We likely want 4-5 LB's this year.

Choe Bryant-Strother is the only ILB that would possibly be a commit at this point.

For OLB, possibly Gunnerson and Tyler Berrong??

Either way, I highly doubt we're turning guys away that we used official visits on already.

• Plus1 1
37 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

We likely want 4-5 LB's this year.

Choe Bryant-Strother is the only ILB that would possibly be a commit at this point.

For OLB, possibly Gunnerson and Tyler Berrong??

Either way, I highly doubt we're turning guys away that we used official visits on already.

It's early and if we start the season strong new names will pop up. That being said ILB and OLB are positions I am extremely worried about at the moment as well as we all should be.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

It's early and if we start the season strong new names will pop up. That being said ILB and OLB are positions I am extremely worried about at the moment as well as we all should be.

I agree. I have noticed under Frost that good prospects pop up out of nowhere that no one seems to be tracking and we end up getting them. So I would not be surprised to see us get in on some different talent over the next 6 months.

34 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I agree. I have noticed under Frost that good prospects pop up out of nowhere that no one seems to be tracking and we end up getting them. So I would not be surprised to see us get in on some different talent over the next 6 months.

The question is ... how many "off the radar" "good prospects do you need to get in to over the next six months to find 4-5 ILB and OLB's?  

I'm sure we will find our way ... it's just a bit uncomfortable as it appears right now.

• 4 weeks later...