Cam Jurgens NOT injured again

SUHperman

3 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Probably because of the bare footed weight lifting that we have been seeing in the photos. Half the team will have broken feet by the time August rolls around.

Actually barefoot lifting has shown to be very beneficial for the lower extremity if done and programmed properly. I would guess there's just something genetically weaker with Cam's lower half. 

35 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I believe he’s saying since he’s broken a bone in the same area each of the last 4 years, it’s doubtful that this last injury is related to weight gain, unless he gained lots of weight every year for the past 4 years.

Also, if it’s true that he went from 250 to 270 from Sr year to last year, that doesn’t seem like an enormous jump. Dunno what he is now though, but even if it’s 310, the previous argument still stands. 

Yes- I think breaking something 4 years in a row rules out blaming it on Nebraska. Since 2 of those years he was in high school.

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

“and it’s not happening to anyone else” is a bad argument, because they haven’t singled many other players out to become linemen. 

Your argument above is fine.

As always, arguments evolve. Just giving my penny’s worth so hopefully  a silly S&C witch hunt doesn’t get rolling ala Tyjon Gone.

It was just so funny how I was attacked and rolled eyed for stating he would be consistently injured, not to depend on him playing center let alone being the next rimington 

Detractors said it was a hs thing that our s&c guys would get a handle on

ive seen him sitting on benches multiple times in multiple years due to same injuries

talk to anyone in Beatrice football

they will tell you the same

yet people that have never seen him play and have never talked  to people in Beatrice football will ridicule those who have 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
46 minutes ago, Mary Pats BOB said:

There are clumsy, morbidly obese people all over the world that don’t break bones! My Lord people!

Good lord

i said that he would never play center because he was chronically injured in high school when it was announced he would move to center 

I made that comment months ago

Riley made offers to Nebraska kids with stars and national pedigrees 

not great  football players 

see jurgens and the Lincoln kid who played at img and can’t make the 3 deep now 

see all the kids at Iowa and Wisconsin who consistently beat us and the local kids he passed on

the gift that keeps on giving 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to Cam Jurgens NOT injured again