Cam Jurgens NOT injured again

SUHperman

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK...I usually don't report things like this.  But, the Sunday before this news story broke I was in Lincoln and am almost positive it was Jurgens in a restaurant with his foot in a boot.  

I'm not thinking Callahan got it wrong that he had/has an injury.  Maybe it's not as bad as originally thought.  Maybe it's not so bad that the can't go through coaching drills like what is pictured.

The real question...what restaurant? 

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK...I usually don't report things like this.  But, the Sunday before this news story broke I was in Lincoln and am almost positive it was Jurgens in a restaurant with his foot in a boot.  

I'm not thinking Callahan got it wrong that he had/has an injury.  Maybe it's not as bad as originally thought.  Maybe it's not so bad that the can't go through coaching drills like what is pictured.

Boots are often a precaution.  He may be able to practice and then put the boot back on after practice.   

1 minute ago, NUinID said:

Boots are often a precaution.  He may be able to practice and then put the boot back on after practice.   

Dang it...I have been using rubbers!  No wonder.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Granite City Sunday brunch buffet.  The eggs Benedict were very good.

That place is good.  

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Same. But during last season I saw a player at a local grocery emporium wearing a boot. Prominent guy, everybody knows his name. Asked him what was up, he said he's fine.

Next Saturday, he was out there playing every snap again. So either he was wearing that boot in public for fun or he was nursing some injury and didn't want to aggravate it.

Funny thing is, even though this is a pretty prominent guy, I never heard his name mentioned regarding injury last year.

• Mavric changed the title to Cam Jurgens injured again?

8 hours ago, knapplc said:

Same. But during last season I saw a player at a local grocery emporium wearing a boot. Prominent guy, everybody knows his name. Asked him what was up, he said he's fine.

Next Saturday, he was out there playing every snap again. So either he was wearing that boot in public for fun or he was nursing some injury and didn't want to aggravate it.

Funny thing is, even though this is a pretty prominent guy, I never heard his name mentioned regarding injury last year.

It seems pretty prevalent now-a-days to have guys wear a boot for a few days if they tweak an ankle to some degree.  I get the impression that often is basically a "it's a slight sprain but let's wear a boot for a few days to help it heal" type of thing.

On 2/26/2019 at 4:54 PM, OTHusker said:

Told you so

stated here after he was announced to be moving to center 

Good work bragging on being right when you're completely wrong.

On 2/26/2019 at 5:20 PM, OTHusker said:

It was just so funny how I was attacked and rolled eyed for stating he would be consistently injured, not to depend on him playing center let alone being the next rimington 

Detractors said it was a hs thing that our s&c guys would get a handle on

Maybe you're getting eye rolled for going on and on about something that didn't happen.

• Plus1 9
  • Mavric changed the title to Cam Jurgens NOT injured again