Cam Jurgens NOT injured again

SUHperman

My gooodness

in real life facts- he has been injured and missed multiple games in each of his last 4 seasons 

injuries in same area of the body 

the facts are the facts no matter how much any of us wish they weren’t true

facts don’t have feelings or intent-they are facts 

for the vast majority of football players that means they are injury prone and will not have a significant career

i hope he makes it

i hope he makes it

i hope he makes it 

but for those calling him the next Dave rimington need to tap the brakes 

he has to make it through a full football season first 

1 hour ago, OTHusker said:

the facts are the facts no matter how much any of us wish they weren’t true

Facts are facts: You were celebrating being right about a player being injured and that turned out to be false.  

That's a pretty bad look.  But instead of being apologetic about it, you're doubling-down.  Yikes.

1 hour ago, OTHusker said:

facts don’t have feelings or intent-they are facts 

Yes, you've shown the lack of feelings.  In spades.

• Plus1 5

9 hours ago, Moiraine said:

One person is assuming he'll be a bust.

I guess we are not allowed to have that opinion here

bust is a harsh word 

kids who had injuries are they busts ?

adam Taylor, Zach darlington 

imo they are in different boat than highly touted guys who were healthy and never saw the field

im sure there was some type of discussion at one time or  another about these kids and others as to if they would see the field or not

if Cj never sees the field at least he got a good education, gave it his best and got to run out of the tunnel

insanely great athletes don’t always have great football careers, that’s life 

hope he beats the odds, I’m just doubtful he will even with my rose colored glasses on and hopeful Husker mindset 

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, OTHusker said:

bust is a harsh word 

imo they are in different boat than highly touted guys who were healthy and never saw the field

im sure there was some type of discussion at one time of another about these kids and others as to if they would see the field or not

if Cj never sees the field at least he got a good education, gave it his best and got to run out of the tunnel

hope he beats the odds, I’m just doubtful he will even with my rose colored glasses on and hopeful Husker mindset 

The more you argue your opinion, the more it seems more personal.

• Plus1 4

11 minutes ago, OTHusker said:

bust is a harsh word 

im sure there was some type of discussion at one time of another about these kids and others as to if they would see the field or not

It would be nice if you stopped playing the victim card every time people disagree with you.

Yes, there was "some type of discussion." I don't recall someone coming in with your attitude and saying "I told you so" when they didn't play.

lol at "rose colored glasses" - that's the opposite of your attitude in this topic. We can all see the posts you made.

• Plus1 3
18 hours ago, teachercd said:

I think what you need to think about is if Callahan talked to anyone at all.  This is not some top secret government cover up where the reporter not only wants to be first but has to be 100% correct.  This is college sports.  More than likely Sean "heard" it from a friend...who heard it from a friend who...heard it that Cam was really hurt.  

This is college sports information...we tend to not care about the credibility...we tend to care about the instant information.

i so read that as if reo speedwagon was singing it.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:20 AM, OTHusker said:

Never said bando was highly thought of

got early stars ( three) because he went to a highly  rated school and Been going to lots of camps since the 8th grade 

saw him in San Antonio at a camp when he was an 8th grader 

he got recruited because of the img thing

and the stars from camps 

i hope they both play

just don’t see it happening

jurgens is a freak athlete and so is his younger brother

but he has been injured 4 years in a row now

seen too many of these to think it’s just bad luck 

lol look at Bando's rank history. He was ranked a 3 star before he even went to IMG. so you're just trying to spitball to make your arguments valid - which, imo, are not valid. Good try though