Cam Jurgens NOT injured again

SUHperman

4 minutes ago, Sker fer life said:

Hollandaise is really sensitive,  if it was real I'd be surprised if it was in a steam table.

Fair point.  I thought they always said it was all made from scratch but I could be wrong about that.  It sure didn't taste like it was from powder.

2 hours ago, Huskr25 said:

lol look at Bando's rank history. He was ranked a 3 star before he even went to IMG. so you're just trying to spitball to make your arguments valid - which, imo, are not valid. Good try though

That simply isn’t true

Broc finished his sophomore year 2014  at southeast as an honorable mention and no stars 

honorable mention guys in Nebraska aren’t getting 3 star rankings prior to the next season

his mom enrolled him at img for his junior year so he could earn a scholarship

she was sold on the idea that he wasn’t getting enough exposure here by his private Lincoln speed trainer 

He didn’t have the stars  before he left 

and I followed it very closely 

16 minutes ago, OTHusker said:

Broc finished his sophomore year st southeast as an honorable mention and no stars 

his mom enrolled him at img so he could earn a scholarship

she was sold on the idea that he wasn’t getting enough exposure here by his speed trainer 

had he had the stars  before he left she would not have spent the money at img

single parent

How is this remotely relevant? And regardless I would say it worked anyway, he shows offers from K State, Georgia, and Mississippi State. Whether he was rated because he went to IMG or not, we weren't the only school after him. He's got a lot of time to make an impact yet, and frankly the fact that he's still on the team makes him one of the more successful 2017 recruits to date.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

How is this remotely relevant? And regardless I would say it worked anyway, he shows offers from K State, Georgia, and Mississippi State. Whether he was rated because he went to IMG or not, we weren't the only school after him. He's got a lot of time to make an impact yet, and frankly the fact that he's still on the team makes him one of the more successful 2017 recruits to date.

The point is He was not ranked while he was here in Nebraska after his 2014 season where he was just honorable mention- that is a fact 

he must have been ljs honorable mention - I read it somewhere back then

omaha world herald doesn’t have him as even honorable mention

so nobody knew about him until he went to img https://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/football/nebraska-high-school-football-all-class-teams-honorable-mentions/article_90f9f3a9-92e9-54b3-9592-77289c4eb7a4.html

thats why he went to img- that is what we were discussing

he went to img to:

to get stars 

recognition

and a scholarship

which he didn’t get until he played at img 

Iirc he played more d than offense when he first got there 

his early Hudl film had more d stuff than o

i don’t think he started right off the bat 

then kinda came into his own on offense - loved playing at img 

Yes my point was it did work out thanks to the img affiliation and some camp work / that was my contention from the start 

highly unlikely georgia or Mississippi state are interested in him if he was at Lincoln se instead of img right? 

Those teams were picking over the entire img team for prospects 

kansas state maybe but they take Lower ranked kids all the time 

he has wanted to play at nu since he was 7-8 years old

had to go to img to make that happen for a guy like Riley 

great kid, but hasnt cracked the 3 deep

hasnt been mentioned in any press to speak of  And probably won’t play 

yes I agree with you

rileys recruiting stunk 

anyone who plays at img is going to get a bunch of attention

lincoln se not as much 

On 3/6/2019 at 12:34 PM, Sker fer life said:

Was the hollandaise sauce real or powdered ?

On 3/6/2019 at 12:38 PM, RedSavage said:

I was a server there in college and although I never saw them make it, I'm pretty sure it's real.  Amazing sunday brunch.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:48 PM, Sker fer life said:

Hollandaise is really sensitive,  if it was real I'd be surprised if it was in a steam table.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:54 PM, RedSavage said:

Fair point.  I thought they always said it was all made from scratch but I could be wrong about that.  It sure didn't taste like it was from powder.

I had no idea powdered Hollandaise sauce was a real thing.