Cam Jurgens NOT injured again

SUHperman

36 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

A poster over on RSS who claims to know the family said they think he has been putting on too much weight too fast. 

33 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Per Isms on Reddit:

This would now make four years in a row in which Cam has broken a bone in his lower extremities.

2019 - Broken Foot

2018 - Broken Foot

2017 - Broken Fibula

2016 - Broken Ankle

Also from another redditor:  "That dude is 50% muscle, 50% glass."

The information in these two posts would seem to contradict each other.

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, Mavric said:

The information in these two posts would seem to contradict each other.

How so? I don't know much about the physiology of putting on big muscle, but I could conceive that a kid could put on too much weight too fast and break bones in his lower extremities as a result.

Are you saying it's unlikely that he put on so much weight so fast if he's injured so often?  I could see that, too.

36 minutes ago, knapplc said:

How so? I don't know much about the physiology of putting on big muscle, but I could conceive that a kid could put on too much weight too fast and break bones in his lower extremities as a result.

Are you saying it's unlikely that he put on so much weight so fast if he's injured so often?  I could see that, too.

I believe he’s saying since he’s broken a bone in the same area each of the last 4 years, it’s doubtful that this last injury is related to weight gain, unless he gained lots of weight every year for the past 4 years.

Also, if it’s true that he went from 250 to 270 from Sr year to last year, that doesn’t seem like an enormous jump. Dunno what he is now though, but even if it’s 310, the previous argument still stands. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Cam Jurgens NOT injured again