Mavric

Spring Practice Pressers

Mf’ers...

this guy is going to build f’ing dynasty. Get ready for another 25 yr Reign. 

He just gets it, specifically for Nebraska. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

I was there

no note cards

extremely fluid and polished 

talked about why he loves it here

from hunting antelope in aurthur to canoing the niobrara to just having friendly engaging people everywhere

talked about why recruits love the city and family atmosphere culture frost is creating in the program 

giving credit to others 

the guy is a rock star 

• Plus1 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, I am I said:

Mf’ers...

this guy is going to build f’ing dynasty. Get ready for another 25 yr Reign. 

He just gets it, specifically for Nebraska. 

LEROY JENKINS!!!

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

I knew all it would take is a single damn quote from Frost to get me completely jacked for the season....here we go you MFers 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I knew all it would take is a single damn quote from Frost to get me completely jacked for the season....here we go you MFers 

Wait, which quote?

9 minutes ago, Bob O said:

Not sure what that twitter link leads to but it wasn't about HCSF that I saw. Seemed political.

It's a joke.  You know........something to laugh at.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bob O said:

Not sure what that twitter link leads to but it wasn't about HCSF that I saw. Seemed political.

O Bob...You funny guy!!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bob O said:

Sorry, didn't get it. I'll go back to my ice cream with sprinkles. Carry on as you were and ignore me.

We will Robert, we will! 

It’s good that Jones and Robinson are focusing at receiver. Easy to just play them at RB with that position being thin this spring, but long term the receiver side is the harder to learn. It’s also leads me to believe the staff thinks some of these outside issues can be resolved by Fall. Conjecture on that, obviously.

• Plus1 1

Posted on another thread that JoJo is up to 230....Stille up to 288...Duval is working. And so is the team.  

Jackson had a nice quote about Fisher.  If you're not here to practice, go sit on the bench.  I'm not going to coach you. I like it.

4 hours ago, brophog said:

It’s good that Jones and Robinson are focusing at receiver. Easy to just play them at RB with that position being thin this spring, but long term the receiver side is the harder to learn. It’s also leads me to believe the staff thinks some of these outside issues can be resolved by Fall. Conjecture on that, obviously.

Running backs are the easiest to replace, if he doesn't play we will be fine with the others coming in. 

43 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Running backs are the easiest to replace, if he doesn't play we will be fine with the others coming in. 

With the lack of experience at this position, I would certainly expect some role adjustments were that to be the case. 

I’m very glad to hear Miles Jones name brought up numerous times in Walters’ interview. Obviously JD is now the guy, and they’re not even pretending Wan’Dale isn’t, too, but Walters just flat out said that the staff would play all three at the same time even if there’s some overlap there.

If I’m a defensive coordinator in the Big Ten I’m hitting that transfer portal and sorting by fastest LB. 

• Plus1 1

Are they just deliberately picking video frames like this today or what?

YApJfpT.jpg

DHeSnTu.jpg?1

TVm2P9X.jpg?1

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, brophog said:

The beauty of frosts offense is Jones or wandale can line up in the backfield then shift or motion  out and the defense won’t be able to sub in a different personell package 

or or they can line up in empty and shift or motion to a one back set

with mo Washington lined up in the backfield he is a real bear to cover then you shift or motion jones or wandale into the backfield and now you’re in s 2 back set - defenses heads are spinning like tops 

we even saw it last year with a bigger back like ozigbo of all people lined up in the slot or motioned or shifted out to get to an empty set

While ozigbo caught the ball much better than I expected, these 2 should be much better threats 

with frosts false pulls, key breaker plays and speedy versatile players 

this offense is just a nightmare to prepare for once they add tempo and depth

if wandale and Jones can hack it at rb

they are really going to cause issues for the defenses they play

jones came  in with high expectations of playing the duck r position and even possibly getting some early playing time

lets hope he’s over being knicked up last year and is one of the under the radar surprises of this season 

https://hailvarsity.com/s/3626/huskers-looking-at-a-number-of-options-for-duck-r-position

• Upvote 1