The Murphinator

DT Jamar Sekona [USC Commit]

HUSKERBOARD PREDICTOR  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Vince R. said:

My gut reaction is that Jamar really likes Nebraska and would love to be apart of the program, but that distance might be holding him back.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder. 

40 minutes ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

So all the locals say N, and 1 national says Cal.  I’d personally feel better if at least 1 CB was from an outsider.  Would love to get this one!

The national writer put that pick in last fall when Coach T was still there. It probably doesn't hold much weight.

• Plus1 1

36 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

The national writer put that pick in last fall when Coach T was still there. It probably doesn't hold much weight.

That’s my point tho.  I don’t think there’s weight to the CB for Cal - just that no one besides Husker followers are putting in the CB’s.

• Plus1 1

Given his size plus a bit more growing, he’s going to be a NT, yeah? We would be doubling up with he and Nash, who said he’s a NT.

Or is he a 34 DE?

25 minutes ago, C-4 said:

Given his size plus a bit more growing, he’s going to be a NT, yeah? We would be doubling up with he and Nash, who said he’s a NT.

Or is he a 34 DE?

We need to double up as we lose 2 NT's this year (Daniels, Vainuku), 3 if you count Carlos Davis

1 hour ago, HS_Coach_C said:

We need to double up as we lose 2 NT's this year (Daniels, Vainuku), 3 if you count Carlos Davis

Assuming he doesn't flip, Jahkeem Green has been told he will play end and NT. 

10 hours ago, theknife said:

Assuming he doesn't flip, Jahkeem Green has been told he will play end and NT. 

Green, Robinson, Daniels, Piper, Hutmacher. I still think either Nash or Piper end up at OG

26 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Green, Robinson, Daniels, Piper, Hutmacher. I still think either Nash or Piper end up at OG

Could you imagine an Oline of: Cocroran, Nash, Farniok/Jurgens, Piper, Benhart in 2-3 years!

Of course we need to land Sekona to make that happen. 

13 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

Could you imagine an Oline of: Cocroran, Nash, Farniok/Jurgens, Piper, Benhart in 2-3 years!

Of course we need to land Sekona to make that happen. 

You are forgetting someone. 

https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F347vyh.gif&hash=853bb092262bc566841f10440602937f

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1