House Judiciary Committee Investigation

Previously it had been pointed out that Ivanka wasn't on the list.  I suggested maybe there was an issue with making this request to family who can't be forced to testify against other family.

Well...I see that Eric and Donny Jr. are both on the list...so that explanation can be thrown in the place it should have always been.

On 3/4/2019 at 11:49 AM, Moiraine said:

That’s what I’m wondering. If they don’t, the GOP will be ok with it and do nothing. It won’t move the needle for any Republican voters which might signal to them they can also ignore election results if Trump loses. Just a thought. 

Not sure why people are rolling their eyes at this. The GOP has been utterly negligent in their duty to the country the past 2 years, to hold the president accountable. They also refused to vote on a supreme court justice before that. What’s the stopping point for them? They should be on board with these investigations.

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Previously it had been pointed out that Ivanka wasn't on the list.  I suggested maybe there was an issue with making this request to family who can't be forced to testify against other family.

Well...I see that Eric and Donny Jr. are both on the list...so that explanation can be thrown in the place it should have always been.

He sort of explained it briefly on a MSNBC or CNN clip I saw last night.  These were people that have either already given info or testimony and therefore will have a very tough time going back and claiming executive privilege and added that this wasn't a final list, this was the beginning and that its possible she would be asked for things in the future.

51 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

So Hillary would have been better?

Yes, absolutely.

I'd rather be shot in the head than be slowly roasted alive.

And don't kid yourself. I voted for Hillary, but I know she's crooked as a question mark. I'd be calling her out on her bulls#!t, too. It's just that she wouldn't be selling the country to our worst enemy, Putin.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, RedNebraskan said:

So Hillary would have been better?

She wouldn't have been as openly, smugly corrupt, no.

She would've been more like normal politician corrupt. Which would be an improvement.

And, she'd, you know, know what she was doing, and junk. There was a time when that mattered.

• Plus1 1