New Huskers Get Numbers

Wan'Dale Robinson, 1

Jamie Nance, 3

Luke McCaffrey, 7

Nick Henrich, 42

Garrett Nelson, 44
Chris Hickman, 87

Brant Banks, 99

In addition to the new numbers, center Cameron Jurgens changed his number from 44 to 51 as he officially moved from tight end to center. Sophomore cornerback Cam Taylor is now wearing 5 after being No. 17 in his freshman season.

15 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Collin Miller listed as an OLB - thank God. Need him there 

He was last year as well, and in the pressers they talk about him in the middle. They pretty much only updated the numbers, heights/weights and positions look the saem outside of Domann being DB/OLB now. I'd rather have him at OLB as well, but seems like they're set on him in the middle.

32 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

He was last year as well, and in the pressers they talk about him in the middle. They pretty much only updated the numbers, heights/weights and positions look the saem outside of Domann being DB/OLB now. I'd rather have him at OLB as well, but seems like they're set on him in the middle.

He was listed on the depth chart last year as ILB and I remmber him coming in for Young a few times, not at OLB. 

ILB 

Collin Miller 6-3 245 So. Fishers, Ind. 

EDIT: I see what you mean now. Unless the staff feels good about Dixon, Tannor, Ferg...Maybe some worry that Honas won't be 100% 

2 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

He was listed on the depth chart last year as ILB and I remmber him coming in for Young a few times, not at OLB. 

ILB 

Collin Miller 6-3 245 So. Fishers, Ind. 

Ah, yeah the depth chart he was ILB but the roster they kept him listed as an OLB. I just wouldn't read into the roster at the moment, because even while he was on the depth chart and playing at ILB last year he was listed as an OLB on the official roster. I expect when they update the heights and weights they'll update his position, but I don't think they're as concerned with what's listed on the roster as we are.