2019 P&R Tanget Thread

4 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Uraium one, false report to the people, Pelosi selling war heads to NK, illegal voting by those in the US illegally, Benghazi, covering up Hillary emails with the FBI, kick backs for forgien aids to other countries, taking american tax dolloars to put in their donation funds to run for office, how they stole the midterm election, how they tried to steal the preseident election, recently they arrested people in one of the Carolina mishandling vote during the election of the midterm, investigation into the two counties (dems) vote handlers, dead people voting, and more. Plus, how weird was that race with Ted Cruz, he fell way behind that kid, then later won.

Remember Huber investigation still on going, not only on federal leverl but state. 

fake news

Image result for see what sticks

• Plus1 4
Just now, RedDenver said:

I'd love to see any evidence for any of these claims.

But given the very first claim has been repeatedly debunked, I don't have a lot of faith in the other claims.

pay attention, those men who went to the defense of our ambastor in BenghanZi is not enough from a veteran? Sure you and Knapp share the same foil hat.

Just now, Moiraine said:

I don’t pay attention to the fantasy land that exists in your head, however entertaining it might be.

Pay attention in the future Moiraine.

9 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Uraium one, false report to the people, Pelosi selling war heads to NK, illegal voting by those in the US illegally, Benghazi, covering up Hillary emails with the FBI, kick backs for forgien aids to other countries, taking american tax dolloars to put in their donation funds to run for office, how they stole the midterm election, how they tried to steal the preseident election, recently they arrested people in one of the Carolina mishandling vote during the election of the midterm, investigation into the two counties (dems) vote handlers, dead people voting, and more. Plus, how weird was that race with Ted Cruz, he fell way behind that kid, then later won.

Remember Huber investigation still on going, not only on federal leverl but state.

It's like the front page of Infowars in text.

• Plus1 3
Just now, RedDenver said:

If it's proven, then by all means show the evidence!

Well, keep believing the main stream media. Do you believe in America? We were sold out by politians, older veterans know they did. 

Just now, Whistlebritches said:

It's like the front page of Infowars in text.

I do not follow infowars, I think Alex is a fake.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

fake news

6 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Whatever mister know it all

3 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Pay attention in the future Moiraine.

2 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

have you been out of the country ?

1 minute ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Do you believe in America? We were sold out by politians, older veterans know they did. 

2 minutes ago, Whistlebritches said:

Uraium

forgien

preseident

leverl

7 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

ambastor

2 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

politians