2019 P&R Tanget Thread

14 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

pay attention, those men who went to the defense of our ambastor in BenghanZi is not enough from a veteran? Sure you and Knapp share the same foil hat.

This has literally nothing to do with anything in this thread.

10 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Well, keep believing the main stream media. Do you believe in America? We were sold out by politians, older veterans know they did. 

This makes no sense. WTF are you even talking about?

5 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Proven in court, he made of had the copies but if you look at the copy (trump check), was there a name to it? 

Again, if it's been proven, then show the evidence.

You're just shouting at the rain with all these ridiculous claims that you can't back up.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Hey waldo get lost in a book, it would be better for ya

Also, Hillary destroyed emails, why?

He's on your side :lol:

9 minutes ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Proven in court, he made of had the copies but if you look at the copy (trump check), was there a name to it? 

Work play, pay attention

What name what are you even talking about? The check is made out to Micheal Cohen signed by Donald J Trump. Have you not seen it?

Just now, RedDenver said:

You're just shouting at the rain with all these ridiculous claims that you can't back up.

One day you will understand. Do the research to prove me wrong. 

Just now, NebraskaShellback said:

You make the claim, you back it up. If he can research it you can as well and come with links to support your posts. Its not on RedDenver to prove your claims wrong if you don't come with evidence to back up what you are saying.

• Plus1 1

That's not how this works. If you're going to make a claim, then you're going to have to back it up if you want anyone to take your claim seriously. I've already shown that uranium one was debunked, which shows at least one of your claims isn't credible.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I would rather shout to the rain, then let the media or anyone else tell me what is true. The Federal government sold us out. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

He's on your side :lol:

What name what are you even talking about? The check is made out to Micheal Cohen signed by Donald J Trump. Have you not seen it?

Lol I wouldn’t say on his side. I’m a conservative, but I don’t venture this deep. Good luck @NebraskaShellback, prove em wrong. 

1 minute ago, NebraskaShellback said:

Then, it was not made out to Stormy? Did it say who the payment was for?

Cohen paid Stormy, Trump paid Cohen. Why would the check say anything about Stormy? He had Cohen pay Stormy because he was trying to hide the fact he was paying her. Its hush money for a reason. 

• Plus1 3

Just now, RedDenver said:

That's not how this works. If you're going to make a claim, then you're going to have to back it up if you want anyone to take your claim seriously. I've already shown that uranium one was debunked, which shows at least one of your claims isn't credible.

What do you need, sure the dems let Hillary out of it and Barry, not debunked. 

I would rather shout to the rain, then let the media or anyone else tell me what is true. The Federal government sold us out. 

That's fine, but it's just you believing something. Without any evidence no one else is going to care or believe you.

• Plus1 2

What do you need, sure the dems let Hillary out of it and Barry, not debunked. 

I've tried to engage with you, but if you're just going to continue ranting without anything to support your claims, then I'm just going to move on. Good luck.