2019 P&R Tanget Thread

35 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm genuinely curious why you believe Trump without evidence. He never provides any evidence for any of his claims, and often goes against the advice of his military professionals.

Why do you believe him?

@NebraskaShellback Maybe in the hubbub of this thread you missed this post. It's a genuine question and I'm interested in your answer.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

I'm genuinely curious why you believe Trump without evidence. He never provides any evidence for any of his claims, and often goes against the advice of his military professionals.

Why do you believe him?

U.S. Attonery Huber from Utah is still investigating FBI FISI and Uranium one, still waiting. 

I believe Trump due to the fact these politicians are hiding something by their action of investigation and more investigation. Obama Berry should of been investigated, why did he get a pass?! Double standards? 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/the-historic-results-of-president-donald-j-trumps-first-two-years-in-office/

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, NM11046 said:

:troll:

• And supposedly all these folks have had requests for the same documents from other committees or Mueller already so this isn't news to them.
  • AND this 81 person list is just the start.  There are more to come...

Well, you disagree with someone you call them a troll. This list means nothing and the dems know it. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NebraskaShellback said:

U.S. Attonery Huber from Utah is still investigating FBI FISI and Uranium one, still waiting. 

I believe Trump due to the fact these politicians are hiding something by their action of investigation and more investigation. Obama Berry should of been investigated, why did he get a pass?! Double standards? 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/the-historic-results-of-president-donald-j-trumps-first-two-years-in-office/

Remind me again what was illegal about uranium one Sean?

• Plus1 1