Dinner Last Night/Pics

I made Hidden Valley pork chops last night, a new crockpot potato recipe and green beans last night for dinner.  These pork chops are so easy to make and I make them frequently.  You can prep the pork chops ahead of time and bake them when you need to.  The recipe calls for 6 pork chops, but. I always use 3 pork chops.  I would double the seasoning mixture to make 6 pork chops!  I liked the new potato recipe.  I started it in the crockpot on low for an hour or so then turned it to high.  I wanted to make sure they got tender!  The recipe says 4 hours on high and DO NOT open the lid!  Next time that I make them, I will cook them on low for a longer period of time!  When I plated the potatoes, I sprinkled on some shredded cheddar on top and nuked it in the microwave; put a dollop of Hidden Valley Dressing on top,  Next time, I will add it on top of the potatoes in the crockpot the last half hour or so.  

Hidden Valley Pork Chop Recipe I Used:

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

Used 3 pork chops!

Wash off pork chops and dry with a paper towel.

Put pork chops in baking pan.  I used a glass baking dish!

In a bowl, mix Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, paprika-(to taste)-, Garlic Salt-(to taste)-Ground Black Pepper-(to taste); mix well.

Liberally, sprinkle the mixture on both sides of the pork chops.

If not baking right away, cover the dish with foil and refrigerate until ready to bake!

Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, turn pork chops over and bake for another 10 minutes or until browned.

Crockpot Lipton Onion Potatoes:

2-lbs. Russet Potatoes, Thinly Sliced

(8 Small Potatoes-Leave Skins On); wash in colander.  

Add the potatoes to crockpot.

Sorinkle some garlic powder, ground black pepper and some garlic salt-(all to taste)-and Lipton Onion Soup Mix over the potatoes.  The recipe called for 1/4 Tsp. Garlic Powder and 1/4 Tsp. Pepper, but, I used more seasoning!  

Drizzle 1/3 cup Olive Oil evenly over the potatoes.

I sprinkled some Garlic Salt in.

Put lid on and cook on high for 4 hours WiTHOUT lifting the lid during cooking time.  Next time I will just cook them on low for a longer period of time!

I nuked some shredded cheddar cheese on top of potatoes and put a dollop of Hidden Valley Dressing on top.

5CD35C15-75EF-4B77-99CA-3E4E0775DB8B.jpeg