The Cult of Trump & other false loyalties

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Since I've noticed Rogan is getting some posts of late so I have less of a problem posting Maddow.  Mostly I like that this was only 3 mins. for the overview.

And I think that it's up to 7 states at this point.  Totally legal and cool right?

Sooo....forging official government documents and submitting them as though they are the real document.

Sure sounds like a felony to me.

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Since I've noticed Rogan is getting some posts of late so I have less of a problem posting Maddow.  Mostly I like that this was only 3 mins. for the overview.

And I think that it's up to 7 states at this point.  Totally legal and cool right?

These are the "corrected set of facts" cheeto mentioned in his final tweet before the Twitter banned him.

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Sooo....forging official government documents and submitting them as though they are the real document.

Sure sounds like a felony to me.

and yet the dems are bad.    maybe i am more criticle of the republicans because i was 1 all my life and don't like what the crazy train has brought to the party.    i used to think there were "some" nuts in government but now i think the republican party as it currently stands is a bin buster harvest that jimmy carter would have been proud of.

• Plus1 3
  • 2 months later...
On 1/12/2022 at 1:15 PM, commando said:

and yet the dems are bad.    maybe i am more criticle of the republicans because i was 1 all my life and don't like what the crazy train has brought to the party.    i used to think there were "some" nuts in government but now i think the republican party as it currently stands is a bin buster harvest that jimmy carter would have been proud of.

Did you say crazy train?