The Cult of Trump & other false loyalties

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...

I wonder if any cult members wake up or will we see them Dave deeper into denial and go down with the GOP ship???

There have been many reflection points and the public cult members in congress have failed them all. Will they stand with a traitor or with the USA?

2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

I wonder if any cult members wake up or will we see them Dave deeper into denial and go down with the GOP ship???

There have been many reflection points and the public cult members in congress have failed them all. Will they stand with a traitor or with the USA?

The cult members here haven't budged.  Maybe they've feigned enlightenment by backing Desantis but that's going from the frying pan into the fire.

12 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

The cult members here haven't budged.  Maybe they've feigned enlightenment by backing Desantis but that's going from the frying pan into the fire.

if they vigorously defended trump  i sure as hell don't trust their motives or judgement.    

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

There have been a few that have changed course and said so. But I suspect most of them that have don't want to admit they were wrong, so hard to judge how many may or may not have finally seen through Trump and Repub lies.

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

And to think some folks thought it cruel that others wished for God to smite Mar-a-lago via His messenger, Hurricane Ian.

i bet trump was praying that it would get hit so that he could file millions of $ of fraudulent claims

15 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

When you add religious fanaticism to the political cult you end up with IRAN.    Trump is putting on his messianic robe again - "He's the only one one can fix things - the anointed one".      The indictments and jail time can't get here fast enough.  

• Plus1 1