The Cult of Trump & other false loyalties

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Yep and after Woodward's book it will be interesting and sad to see how the cultist defend trump now.  

When will trump hand out the :koolaid2:

trump won't go down alone...and that with the idea that he has the nuclear codes is frightening.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Well, I didn't think the cult went to this far (India) and this deep - death by a person so stressed out by Trump's Covid illness, that he died from a stress induced heart attack.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1625454/donald-trump-superfan-dies-praying-coronavirus/

TRUMP TRAGEDY

Donald Trump superfan who worshipped 6ft statue of President dies after starving himself & praying for him to beat Covid

Bussa Krishna - who had a 6ft statue of Trump which he worshipped as a god - died of a suspected heart attack in Telangana, India, on Sunday.

• Plus1 1

DOJ being used to harass cult leader wife's former assistant

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/13/justice-department-sues-melania-trump-tell-all-book-author-.html

• The Justice Department on Tuesday sued the author of a book about first lady Melania Trump, claiming the writer violated a non-disclosure agreement.
    • The lawsuit in federal court in Washington, D.C. asks a judge to order the surrender of the profits from the book by Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, entitled “Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with the First Lady,” to a government trust.
    • The lawsuit in federal court in Washington, D.C. asks a judge to order Stephanie Winston Wolkoff to surrender any profits from her book, “Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with the First Lady,” to a government trust.

Wolkoff, who had been close friends with Melania Trump, previously served as a volunteer advisor to the first lady after President Donald Trump took office in 2017.

The suit accuses Wolkoff of “flat violation” of breach of contract and breach of fiduciary obligations to the first lady.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...