The Cult of Trump & other false loyalties

5 minutes ago, TheSker said:

I have never watched Fox News and nor do I know what white supremacists are thinking.

There are some successful and influential people who like what Trump is doing with more than just tax cuts.

yes...there are some.   and it would be far fewer if they didn't have those massive tax cuts 

3 minutes ago, TheSker said:

So this "Cult of Trump" is those who have received these massive tax cuts?

they are a part....the people who have been conditioned for years by rush and the fox propaganda channel are the biggest part.   and the white supremacists  are the part that would cheer trump on as he shot someone on 5th avenue.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, commando said:

they are a part....the people who have been conditioned for years by rush and the fox propaganda channel are the biggest part.   and the white supremacists  are the part that would cheer trump on as he shot someone on 5th avenue.

Well, thankfully as much as you watch Fox you haven't bought into that propaganda.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheSker said:

I don't watch either "side".

And since you are really only interested in petty jabs, I'll wish you a good evening.

i stated where i stand.   you threw out some petty jabs and never stated a position.     oh well.  g'night.

• Plus1 2

12 hours ago, TheSker said:

Something tells me there's likely an equal amount of propaganda from the other side.

One thing that's true about the Trump era.  It proved that this argument only goes so far.  Once one side elects the most corrupt, pathetic, incompetent disgusting person in my lifetime and the bought and paid for conservative media (Fox, Rush...etc.) still convince a significant number of Americans that this is what we want and love........your talking point flies right out the window.

Also, if you haven't ever watched any of these programs, what makes you think it's the same on both sides?

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

One thing that's true about the Trump era.  It proved that this argument only goes so far.  Once one side elects the most corrupt, pathetic, incompetent disgusting person in my lifetime and the bought and paid for conservative media (Fox, Rush...etc.) still convince a significant number of Americans that this is what we want and love........your talking point flies right out the window.

Also, if you haven't ever watched any of these programs, what makes you think it's the same on both sides?

Continuing with the media propaganda discussion is a distraction.  My point is as awful of a job as some claim Trump is doing, he has some significant influencers that back him.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Continuing with the media propaganda discussion is a distraction.  My point is as awful of a job as some claim Trump is doing, he has some significant influencers that back him.

Lining pockets with tax cuts and pumping up egos with cabinet positions can do that for you 

• Plus1 3