Nebraska Pro Day 2019

Gets the popcorn out and starts to get excited for the following posts...

1.  Wow _________________ only did _____ reps at 225, when I was in high school I did ________.

2.  Wow only two guys over 25 reps?  My High School team, class _____ mind you, had 14 kids that all benched more than that.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Wow, Farmer might find himself sneaking into a late round pick. 

Kind of surprised at Freedom's bench press. 

Would've tied for top at the combine. Not really an event where you can inflate the numbers too much at a proday either (unlike say a 40 time). 

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, Huskerzoo said:

Would've tied for top at the combine. Not really an event where you can inflate the numbers too much at a proday either (unlike say a 40 time). 

Was just going to say this. Same could be said for the jumps but more so with bench press. Great showing by Farmer.

That said, I'm not surprised. Farmer has been known for his natural strength.

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

The HV folks say they had Ozigbo at 4.38 in the forty which would be insane, but most other tweets are saying 4.5s which seems a lot more likely.

https://twitter.com/DrPeteyHV/status/1103720835108560898

Now that I've read his tweet, we should definitely take that as a grain of salt. Even his attempt at contextualization is poor. Margin of error on the hand clocked time is .10 to .25 seconds. If DO runs a true sub 4.40 then I'll burn my only Huskers jersey.

And just because I feel like being petty, since it came from Erin, I take it even less seriously.

32 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

The HV folks say they had Ozigbo at 4.38 in the forty which would be insane, but most other tweets are saying 4.5s which seems a lot more likely.

https://twitter.com/DrPeteyHV/status/1103720835108560898

8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Now that I've read his tweet, we should definitely take that as a grain of salt. Even his attempt at contextualization is poor. Margin of error on the hand clocked time is .10 to .25 seconds. If DO runs a true sub 4.40 then I'll burn my only Huskers jersey.

And just because I feel like being petty, since it came from Erin, I take it even less seriously.

It was Erin Sorensen, and she even says to take it with a grain of salt because she used her iPhone.

35 minutes ago, Enhance said:

She is the worst.  Had a buddy that worked with her at her other job (she quit that now) and she was a pain in the a$$ at that gig too.

• Plus1 1