Nana Akenten

At this point, who do you hope stays after Miles is axed? Personally, I hope the next coach can keep some of the roster together.

Roby

Harris

Burke(will be a good scorer next year)

Allen

Heiman(I just assume he will stay anyways as a Nebraska kid)

Hopefully the next coach can also keep most of the recruits. Green and Johnson especially.

After that, do whatever you want. Thorir isn’t a D1 baller. Not sure Nana is either. Hopefully they both leave.

28 minutes ago, Billsantosa said:

At this point, who do you hope stays after Miles is axed? Personally, I hope the next coach can keep some of the roster together.

Roby

Harris

Burke(will be a good scorer next year)

Allen

Heiman(I just assume he will stay anyways as a Nebraska kid)

Hopefully the next coach can also keep most of the recruits. Green and Johnson especially.

After that, do whatever you want. Thorir isn’t a D1 baller. Not sure Nana is either. Hopefully they both leave.

Nana was a 2 star recruit. Some had him with no stars.  

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

No nana being suspended. You must be drinking heavily if you think we will win more than 1. That's a big if. :D

Hey, I don't give up just because we had a few minor setbacks.
Just checked out a comical 19 page thread on another site about how the bad season is all the fault of Moos who wouldn't let a Navy Seal pep up the team....that was a knee slapper. Amazing how the social media gang can go on and on working each other into a frenzy and swearing they're right about almost everything.
As far as losing Nana...with at least two games left, I'm just hoping we can field a team the rest of the season

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

Hey, I don't give up just because we had a few minor setbacks.
Just checked out a comical 19 page thread on another site about how the bad season is all the fault of Moos who wouldn't let a Navy Seal pep up the team....that was a knee slapper. Amazing how the social media gang can go on and on working each other into a frenzy and swearing they're right about almost everything.
As far as losing Nana...with at least two games left, I'm just hoping we can field a team the rest of the season

We have transfers of starters and players who don't play hard because they quit.  This is on the coach and it's been happening since he had been here.  Miles has turned Nebraska into s#!tshow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • seaofred92 changed the title to Nana Akenten