Jump to content
Mavric

Nebrasketball Game #30 - Iowa: Sunday, March 10 - 1:00pm (BTN)

Recommended Posts


Well, that means Roby is coming back for his senior season.

 

Also...Iowa is doing all the can to play in those creepy play in games on Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Well, that means Roby is coming back for his senior season.

Not necessarily.  I suspect that if (when?) Miles is fired, he's gone.  If, through some miracle, Miles stays he'll be back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

Not necessarily.  I suspect that if (when?) Miles is fired, he's gone.  If, through some miracle, Miles stays he'll be back.

I am in the camp that a new coach might want him gone, not for any reason other than some coaches sort of just want a clean slate.  You are not winning in year one anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can’t we vote on who we think is going to win and by how much anymore? That’s the only reason why I created this god forsaken account.

 

That and for posts that are so benine nobody responds to them. 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iLoveLamp said:

Why can’t we vote on who we think is going to win and by how much anymore? That’s the only reason why I created this god forsaken account.

 

That and for posts that are so benine nobody responds to them. 

It will get better.  Certain posters come out of the wood work when things are bad and some disappear. Not many here thinks they will win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can't Johnny play defense? Why does he let them take easy three point shots after working so hard to score on the other end?

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone in consideration for new coach should be very strong on defense. We have some players but something is missing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Anyone in consideration for new coach should be very strong on defense. We have some players but something is missing.

This is what everyone had been saying.  Players have quit and it's not fun to play d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...