Before we fire Miles.....

7 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Hopefully in a 10 to 14 days,  this thread will be mute and we will be waiting for the announcement of our next leader. 

I always thought it was moot. But then again I’m always trying to stay out of arms way or lend someone my hear. 

2 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Instead of being pressured by social media warriors to bring in another dud instead of waiting for a good hire? 

Excitement of another dud, that's a good one. Maybe he could recruit all the locals;...tallest kid in Scribner, Mayor's boy in Lexington....

When is a good hire going to come if you enable the same crap trending downward to continue??? 

I am serious, what has Miles done to make you so ardent to want watch more of him???

And if the new guy brought in the local kids, I’d bet the mortgage he could get those kids to outperform their limitations and never have to question their effort or passion.  Kinda hard to say that about timmyTimmy

• Plus1 3
12 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

When is a good hire going to come if you enable the same crap trending downward to continue??? 

I am serious, what has Miles done to make you so ardent to want watch more of him???

And if the new guy brought in the local kids, I’d bet the mortgage he could get those kids to outperform their limitations and never have to question their effort or passion.  Kinda hard to say that about timmyTimmy

Didn't say that....said I want a good hire or no hire. You need to settle down before you pop a gasket.

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, Mavric said:

Last I checked, you have to fire someone before you can hire their replacement.

Given our past, we need to have a damn good idea that we can get a suitable replacement. What I'm reading on the message boards today is exactly what it looked like when we hired Collier.....super nice guy and fine coach....could only get mid-major caliber players.
Maybe Mr. Moos can land someone like the Texas Tech coach who can get players to the middle of nowhere and still walk into the Dance?

2 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Given our past, we need to have a damn good idea that we can get a suitable replacement. What I'm reading on the message boards today is exactly what it looked like when we hired Collier.....super nice guy and fine coach....could only get mid-major caliber players.
Maybe Mr. Moos can land someone like the Texas Tech coach who can get players to the middle of nowhere and still walk into the Dance?

Does not matter what posters say.  The University hired Moos to make these big decisions.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Read the post.  I said the thread would become mute; meaning silent.   I don't understand why people post comments without reading! Number 2

I thought you meant irrelevant...like moot. Or moo, like what a cow thinks.....nobody cares.