Who is the worst actor/actress?

1 hour ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

How the hell does Keanu Reeves keep getting decent roles?  He gets my vote for worst actor in my lifetime.

You're crazy. His work in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure was Oscar worthy. :lol:

Seriously though, he's not a good actor but I like a lot of the movies he's done. The Matrix trilogy, Constantine, Speed, Chain Reaction, Point Break......

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

You're crazy. His work in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure was Oscar worthy. :lol:

Seriously though, he's not a good actor but I like a lot of the movies he's done. The Matrix trilogy, Constantine, Speed, Chain Reaction, Point Break......

I feel like my HB handle speaks for itself. Great football movie.

Don't forget John Wick.

What's more, from everything I've heard and seen, Keanu is one of the best people in show business. He's actually led a pretty heartbreaking personal life, but reportedly he's an amazing, down to earth dude.

As for mine, I don't get the continue fascination with superhero movies. They were pretty cool at first but I've really lost all interest at this point. I suppose as long as people keep spending money they'll keep making them.

For me the worst actors are the ones that have just one presence.  They are the same no matter what role they are cast in - usually just themselves.

Arnold Schwartzejager, er, Spitzennoogle, er, The Arnold

Actor formerly known as the Rock

Most martial arts "actors"

Jack Nicholson

Nicholas Cage

Ergo, the opposite would be a good actor "THAT was ____?"  Johnny Depp come to mind.

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, huKSer said:

For me the worst actors are the ones that have just one presence.  They are the same no matter what role they are cast in - usually just themselves.

Arnold Schwartzejager, er, Spitzennoogle, er, The Arnold

Actor formerly known as the Rock

Most martial arts "actors"

Jack Nicholson

Nicholas Cage

Ergo, the opposite would be a good actor "THAT was ____?"  Johnny Depp come to mind.

Cage is an excellent choice for the list, too.  At least Keanu is decent to look at.  Cage ... just no.

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Liam Neeson says "Hi" from the set of 'Taken 14'.:D

To be fair - it is the same character.  It would be weird if in consecutive Taken movies he played the part as: Shakespearian actor, insane, gay, mentally challenged, romantic god ....