HB Calendar

• 3 weeks later...

On 3/9/2019 at 7:27 PM, Scarlet Overkill said:

Could we put our calendar feature to good use?  Including, but not limited to, things such as:  expected visitors on each date, signing days, dead period, practice schedules, etc, etc.  I would be willing to help maintain.

I finally got around to looking into this.  Not sure exactly how it all works but I enabled it for people to create events.

For now they will have to be reviewed to be added but if some people want to try it out, let's see how it works.

4 hours ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

Was testing the feature - and added an event — but was not my intention of clogging up the board’s announcement areas.  Ugh, so I’ll probably not pursue any more of these calendar entries cuz I can’t seem to delete it now.

I think it'll be fine.  

There is a setting to only show a certain number of events and/or only show events in the next x days.  Right now I have it set to show the next three events, whenever they occur.  If we get a bunch of events added to the calendar and want to change the settings, that's simple to do.  We can also get rid of it from the main page totally if people don't like it.

I'd go ahead and add whatever you want and we can get some feedback on how it should work the best.