What actor/actress would you watch in anything?

Mahershala Ali is probably my favorite actor right now. 

I'll watch any that has Anthony Hopkins in it.... He's a weirdo, but I'll watch anything with McConaughey in it as well (Just watched Free State of Jones last night). I'm sure there is a few more that I'm not thinking of right now.

Edit: Jason Bateman. His sense of humor/delivery is right up my alley. Hilarious, even when he's not necessarily supposed to be (Think Ozark).

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
18 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Mahershala Ali is probably my favorite actor right now. 

I'll watch any that has Anthony Hopkins in it.... He's a weirdo, but I'll watch anything with McConaughey in it as well (Just watched Free State of Jones last night). I'm sure there is a few more that I'm not thinking of right now.

Edit: Jason Bateman. His sense of humor/delivery is right up my alley. Hilarious, even when he's not necessarily supposed to be (Think Ozark).

I almost put Jason Bateman as well.

Paul Newman...

Dude was a superstar but it seemed like it didn't matter to him at all.  I have heard stories of leading ladies that were so intimidated to work with because of his looks.  

The Hustler was great, Cool Hand Luke was totally amazing, didn't even seem like a movie it seemed totally real.  

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ever watch Bronson?  I really wanted to like it a lot but it was sort of ho-hum.  

I do like the song...This is yellow

I haven't actually. I'll have to check it out. I wanna say someone recommended it to me when Hardy was announced as Bane for Dark Knight Rises. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good lists from everyone, especially the Cate Blanchett calls...she's tremendous.  I echo the Mahershala Ali sentiments.  He's been excellent in everything I've seen him in.  I also think Viggo is great as well.

My #1 for me is Jessica Chastain.  I'll watch her in anything.

I'll go a little more TV, I'll watch just about anything that Wendell Pierce is in.  He is consistently excellent whether it's in Suits, Jack Ryan, Treme, The Wire (Bunk is the best), Ray Donovan, the list goes on.

Other movies..

Seth Rogen

Jason Segel

Jonah Hill

Kevin Spacey (it's a tough call because he's clearly an awful human being but damn...he's a great actor)

Steve Buscemi

Amy Adams

Emily Blunt

I'll try to name some folks that have been good in a few TV shows otherwise the list is super long...

Others...

Kelsey Grammar

Julia Louise-Dreyfus

• Fire 1