UNO could win a NCAA tourney game before UNL

2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

You're hoping 

The chances are strong for them to win the tourney.

Their non con has been a grinder for years.       The basically don’t play at home 2/3 of the season.

id say it’s pretty equal chance of winning an NCAA tourney game as Nebraska has of making past the first round of B1G.

Still not sure why you challenge people in this forum.  

5 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

The chances are strong for them to win the tourney.

Their non con has been a grinder for years.       The basically don’t play at home 2/3 of the season.

id say it’s pretty equal chance of winning an NCAA tourney game as Nebraska has of making past the first round of B1G.

Still not sure why you challenge people in this forum.  

Not challenging. I just said that you hope that happens. Dude don't get so defensive. 

On 3/13/2019 at 9:15 PM, iLoveLamp said:

Peace and love, peace and love but this whole thread was a waste of time 

Was it though? UNO will lose Jackson and Hahn, the rest should be back right?  Nebraska loses a ton of production next year

If I had to put money on one of the two teams making the Tournament next year, it's UNO.  Can't win a game unless you get in....

• Fire 1
20 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Look at uno schedule. Anyone they played outside the conference,  they lost by 20 or 30.

I'm aware.  But step one is getting in.  And I think UNO is far more likely to at least have a chance at an upset in the tournament over the next 2-3 years.

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Look at uno schedule. Anyone they played outside the conference,  they lost by 20 or 30.

Away against Oregon, Arizona State, Iowa State and Minnesota.  All in a 5 weeks span.  Loss to Seattle puzzler, but it was during this time too.

Their non con is basically being an away punching bag.  I just think s little context is appropriate.  These teams all had legitimate shots at winning P5 conference championships.