Nebrasketball Game #31 - B1G Tournament - Rutgers: Wednesday, March 13 - 5:30pm (BTN)

What will the game result be?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Rutgers single digit win
    • Rutgers double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/13/2019 at 10:55 PM

41 minutes ago, MileHighHusker said:

Do we even have a chance of playing in the NIT? maybe with 2 wins in the B1G tourney? 

All of our computer numbers look good (45 KenPom, 52 NET, 37 ESPN BPI) so if we can finish above .500 there's a chance.  One win guarantees a winning record.

I did read today that of the 11 conference tournaments that have ended the #1 seed has only won two.  That doesn't help NU since the NIT guarantees a slot to any regular season champ that doesn't make the NCAA's because they lost in the conference tournament.  Gonzaga will be in, Belmont should be in, but the other seven will end up in the NIT.  That leaves 25 spots.

27 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

If I were a betting man, I would take Rutgers in the points. 

The Iowa game is fun, but I just dont think we got the bodies or heart to go on much further. My prediction is we lose today and Miles is fired early next week.

I totally agree with this.

I'd live to be wrong, but without the PBA energy the reality of this teams road moxie is unsightly.

• Mavric changed the title to Nebrasketball Game #31 - B1G Tournament - Rutgers: Wednesday, March 13 - 5:30pm (BTN)