OLB Josh Griffis [Florida State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

22 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Griffis Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

36 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

I don't. If Haggins stays, this kid ain't flipping.

He must be a good coach if he's stayed on through multiple coaching changes. Wonder if they'd want him full time.

I also appreciate this kid's hudl. He showed quite a few ways that he can disengage from a blocker. To have tools already is a good sign and not something we see a whole lot of in our current pass rush.

30 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Wait, a kid that goes to IMG that loves attention??!?!  Ha

That school SCREAMS look at me...I think it is a 70,000 dollar a year school.

Yeah.  What an idiot for going to a institution that will give you great exposure and prepare you for the next level by playing top flight competition daily in practice, and during the regular season.  Wouldnt ever fault a kid for making that choice.  

The school  does scream attention, bc you get the attention of every P5 coach in the country to visit your campus.  

• Plus1 8
8 hours ago, swmohusker said:

Yeah.  What an idiot for going to a institution that will give you great exposure and prepare you for the next level by playing top flight competition daily in practice, and during the regular season.  Wouldnt ever fault a kid for making that choice.  

The school  does scream attention, bc you get the attention of every P5 coach in the country to visit your campus.  

So, you jump down his throat for what he said in the first paragraph, and then confirm/agree with exactly what he said in the second paragraph? :facepalm:

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
16 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

So, you jump down his throat for what he said in the first paragraph, and then confirm/agree with exactly what he said in the second paragraph? :facepalm:

Stand by it.  Never fault a kid for wanting to gain opportunities to pursue their dream.  Their are Different types of attention.  Attention from future employers isnt a negative thing.  I think the original paragraph was talking more along the lines of the player looking for personal attention. I don’t personally know the player in question, so I would not question their character based on where they attended HS.  

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2

He said pass rushing is his thing.  He said he likes putting linemen on their backs and getting strip sacks.

Parents will be along when he visits for the Iowa game.  Visited Louisville a couple weeks ago.  Has also unofficially visited Florida and Florida State.

Will be signing in December and enrolling in January.

• Plus1 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Josh Griffis [Florida State - Signed LOI]