Mavric

Nebrasketball Game #32 - B1G Tournament - Maryland: Thursday, March 14 - 2:00pm (BTN)

What will the game result be?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Turgeon is not as dense as Pikiell.  Maryland will push pace and attack NU in The post nonstop.  This one should be ugly.

Maryland by at least 15

2 hours ago, PaulCrewe said:

Turgeon is not as dense as Pikiell.  Maryland will push pace and attack NU in The post nonstop.  This one should be ugly.

Maryland by at least 15

I think Nebraska will come out strong but they are going to just be tired. Lots of minutes yesterday.

Here is what we needs to happen: 50 from the big 3, play good def. & get one of their Bigs in foul trouble.  If this happens, we will be in the game. My concern is also the tired legs at the end of the game. 

2 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I think Nebraska will come out strong but they are going to just be tired. Lots of minutes yesterday.

I think you’re right... not enough bodies.

13 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Not a good omen....

:facepalm:

This incident, along with Miles falling down yesterday, seem like very appropriate highlights for this season.

1 minute ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Roby is now scared to shot.

Yep. Wide open 3’s and he passes them up so we can shot a forced shot with 1 second left 

3 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Refs got the memo that Maryland is supposed win this game.... look a that second half foul discrepancy. 

I think Maryland's coach would like to disagree

Good to see everything Maryland is still just as douchey as it was in the ACC

The most impressive thing is that they're doing this away from home where they've been terrible all year....no blaming the rim ,arena, or crowd. 

Is the only chance we get into the ncaa tourney by winning the big ten tournament? What if we by chance get to the semi.. is there a chance then? 

2 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

Is the only chance we get into the ncaa tourney by winning the big ten tournament? What if we by chance get to the semi.. is there a chance then? 

If we just make it to the championship game i think we're in. Maybe a stretch but even just beating Wisconsin could get us in. That'd put us at 19 wins and several Q1 wins.

• Plus1 1