Mavric

Nebrasketball Game #32 - B1G Tournament - Maryland: Thursday, March 14 - 2:00pm (BTN)

What will the game result be?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

Is the only chance we get into the ncaa tourney by winning the big ten tournament? What if we by chance get to the semi.. is there a chance then? 

If we beat wisky. We might get in the talk of one of those play in games.  Maybe. 

We have to win to get in I am pretty sure. We may have a chance if we get to the championship game by beating Wisconsin and Michigan State

Man... this freaking team. Just when I was ready to give up all hope, they sucked me back in. Obviously they did this to step on my heart but whatever. 

What a fun freaking game!

• Plus1 2

10 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

We have to win to get in I am pretty sure. We may have a chance if we get to the championship game by beating Wisconsin and Michigan State

I dont think so. We have to win to get in.

It would be one of the biggest surprises to see a team this short staffed, guys playing all out, but who knows. 

The story for me, besides the whole team playing like a team, is Tanner Borchardt. Nobody saw him doing what he's been doing.

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Miles should know better than mess with good mojo.  Obviously he should have ate s#!t on camera again 

• Haha 3

Just now, seaofred92 said:

whoops!

They would have rather faced Rutgers because the Huskers showed them the door.  chuckleshuffle

• Plus1 1