Nebrasketball Game #33 - B1G Tournament - Wisconsin: Friday, March 15 - 1:45pm (BTN)

What will the game result be?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Wisconsin single digit win
    • Wisconsin double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/15/2019 at 06:21 PM

3 minutes ago, beorach said:

I've only got radio coverage on 590 so I don't have a great feel but it sounds like they're playing hard, getting steals and rebounds (just not calls).

GBR!

Wisconsin is very stiff and deliberate... all mental... a team that can run can destroy them... they want to keep it slow.

We had a bad start playing a slow game of HORSE but they’re getting after it now.

• Plus1 1

Love run, rooting for the Huskers, but this run of wins really underscores how badly the team under-performed in the back half of the season.  Looks to me like Miles underutilized his bench players since the non-conference. Might still have a few more wins and available players if Miles had rested the top dawgs and gotten the bench more playing time and confidence. 

• Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Love run, rooting for the Huskers, but this run of wins really underscores how badly the team under-performed in the back half of the season.  Looks to me like Miles underutilized his bench players since the non-conference. Might still have a few more wins and available players if Miles had rested the top dawgs and gotten the bench more playing time and confidence. 

I agree this is a bit eye opening that the team played with no/little heart in conference play, but give more minutes to thor and Johnny while cope, tom, and amir were healthy? no way