How’s Miles Jones Doing?

This is a general comment, because it isn’t just you,

but I don’t understand why people get attached to certain players before they ever do anything on the college level. Maybe he just sucks at this level. Or maybe he’s gonna be really good this year. But he hasn’t done anything, so I don’t get why quite a few people ask about him. At least with the kbb candyman guy Taylor was from his high school.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

This is a general comment, because it isn’t just you,

but I don’t understand why people get attached to certain players before they ever do anything on the college level. Maybe he just sucks at this level. Or maybe he’s gonna be really good this year. But he hasn’t done anything, so I don’t get why quite a few people ask about him. At least with the kbb candyman guy Taylor was from his high school.

Because it’s the off-season and everyone is bored AF. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

I can’t speak to every situation. But I think in regards to miles jones we were hearing good things about him last year maybe being an instant impact guy. Then he got hurt and we never got to see him play. 

I think people are curious if the coaches comments last year about him will materialize. If we had Washington, Jones, wandale and say Rahmir able to contribute that would make us way more versatile than last year 

35 minutes ago, JoeSakic2019 said:

I will also say this. If a player is even slightly banged up, they are not participating in contact this spring. I think the staffs priority is for 100% participation in the fall. 

At least until they start keeping score in the spring.

3 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

This is like people asking about Mcquitty. Dude is young and has only had a year on campus. Give him some time he still has 4 more seasons of elgibility for us.

Mcquitty has been here two,  and has 3 years left.  He is a redshirt sophomore. 

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=211447097&DB_OEM_ID=100&Q_SEASON=2019

I think you were trying to talk about Jones still but your post read like you meant Mcquitty, so I'm just clarifying.

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

Mcquitty has been here two,  and has 3 years left.  He is a redshirt sophomore. 

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=211447097&DB_OEM_ID=100&Q_SEASON=2019

I think you were trying to talk about Jones still but your post read like you meant Mcquitty, so I'm just clarifying.

Yea full stop after Mcquitty, the rest was about Jones. But I see how my post is confusing.

• Fire 1