DE Tiaoalii Savea [UCLA Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

51 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Savea Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

That was a serious question.  TT had him committed but, COVID scared him away.

TT has the D line playing much better and that includes some guys from the last two classes.

Ty Robinson

Newsome

Green

Payne

All contributed this year to a greatly improved D line.

Yes imo, because it's the same thing that happened with multiple left coast/poly prospects last year. 

I actually think TT is a heckuva coach. What he's got out of Rogers, TRob, DDaniels and the jump from Stille has been remarkable. 2020 Daniels and Stille are night and day better than 2019. 

Not sure I agree with your other 3 names you listed Newsome (hasn't played), Green (hasn't done anything when has played and role was cut as season went on), Payne (plays OLB with Dawson).

I also believe TT could be/is a strong recruiter with good ties. However, I am not sure Neb is a place, geographically, that he will be able to produce what he's capable of on the trail.

I'm more or less questioning his fit, not his ability. 

Edit: By no means do I want him gone, what he's produced on a coaching level is very good. He/we just need to start landing some of these dudes or shift our focus on DLine recruiting. Can't miss this year and reach like we did last. 

• Plus1 2

• Mavric changed the title to DE Tiaoalii Savea [UCLA Commit]