Nebrasketball Game #34 - NIT - Butler: Wednesday, March 20 - 8:00pm (ESPN2)

What will the game result be?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Butler single digit win
    • Butler double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/21/2019 at 01:43 AM

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Personally I could care less if we win a meaningless game in the NIT. Lose, Fire Miles and announce the next coach. Let the future begin.

I understand that sentiment. I'm ready for a change too.  I also liked this group of players we have and want to see their careers go out on a high note.

• Plus1 2
Just now, HuskermanMike said:

I think we can get a win today at home. However, if we have to go on the road in this tourney I believe we just don't have the manpower to pull it off.

Also, if we get in foul trouble early look for Miles to go zone to protect Palmer/Watson/Roby from fouling out.

Not against a 3 pt shooting team like Butler.   We will stretch out the man to man and throw in some zone.

1 minute ago, HuskermanMike said:

I think we can get a win today at home. However, if we have to go on the road in this tourney I believe we just don't have the manpower to pull it off.

Also, if we get in foul trouble early look for Miles to go zone to protect Palmer/Watson/Roby from fouling out.

It is tourney play now...no reason to sit guys with 2 fouls.  You have to win to keep playing and you can't bench your best players to put in doods that would make the "B" Team for most UNL frats.

• Mavric changed the title to Nebrasketball Game #34 - NIT - Butler: Wednesday, March 20 - 8:00pm (ESPN2)